The CCNA Security course provides a next step for individuals who want to enhance their CCNA-level skill set and help meet the growing demand for network security professionals. The curriculum provides an introduction to the core security concepts and skills needed for the installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of network devices to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.
- Explain network threats, mitigation techniques, and the basics of securing a network
- Secure administrative access on Cisco routers
- Secure administrative access with AAA
- Implement firewall technologies to secure the network perimeter
- Configure IPS to mitigate attacks on the network
- Describe LAN security considerations and implement endpoint and Layer 2 security features
- Describe methods for implementing data confidentiality and integrity
- Implement secure virtual private networks
- Given the security needs of an enterprise, create and implement a comprehensive security policy
- Implement firewall technologies using the ASA to secure the network perimeter
CCNA 200-125 Certified
Network Security Admin, IT Security Analyst, Security Engineer.